PRESS RELEASE, COPENHAGEN, DENMARK
FLSmidth to deliver a complete cement plant to EcoCementos in Colombia
FLSmidth has obtained an order from OHL Industrial for engineering, procurement and supply of equipment for a complete cement production line with a capacity of 3,150 tonnes per day. The plant will be located in Rio Claro, Municipio de Sonson Departamento de Antioquia, in Colombia. The end client of the project is EcoCementos (Empresa Colombiana de Cementos S.A.S.), a company jointly owned by Cementos Molins and Grupo Corona, with whom OHL Industrial has an EPC contract.
The order includes a complete range of equipment from crushing to packing and loadout. FLSmidth's supply also includes equipment from product companies of FLSmidth, such as planetary gear units from FLSmidth MAAG Gear, fabric filters from FLSmidth Airtech, a packing plant from FLSmidth Ventomatic, a control system and plant automation from FLSmidth Automation, and weighing and metering systems from FLSmidth Pfister.
"The project underlines FLSmidth's strength as a leading supplier of the most productive and energy-efficient equipment and technology - and our market leader position as a full scope plant provider," says Group Executive Vice President, Cement Division, Per Mejnert Kristensen.
- Order size: more than $USD 60 million
- Scope: a complete state-of-the-art cement production line with the latest environmental pollution control systems and technology for the highest levels of energy efficiency and maintainability
- Equipment: ATOX® 37.5 vertical mill for raw grinding, ATOX® 17.5 vertical mill for coal grinding, ROTAX-2® rotary kiln with low NOx ILC calciner, FLSmidth® Cross-Bar® cooler, JETFLEX® burner, and OK(TM) 39-4 vertical mill for cement grinding
- Plant capacity: 3,150 tonnes per day
- Customer: EcoCementos
- Geography: Antioquia, Colombia
- The order will be fully executed by Q1 2018
| MEDIA CONTACTS|
Kristoffer Bohr Grønbæk
Mobile: +45 3093 1427
Per Mejnert Kristensen
Group Executive Vice President, Cement Division
Phone: +45 3618 1800
FLSmidth is the market-leading supplier of productivity to the global mining and cement industries. Headquartered in Copenhagen, Denmark, and with offices in more than 50 countries, FLSmidth delivers engineering, equipment and service solutions to customers worldwide. Productivity, sustainability, and quality are focus areas for the 13,000 employees in FLSmidth. The company generated revenue of DKK 20 billion in 2015. Read more on www.flsmidth.com
FLSmidth receives cement plant order in Colombia_final UK
This announcement is distributed by Nasdaq Corporate Solutions on behalf of Nasdaq Corporate Solutions clients.
The issuer of this announcement warrants that they are solely responsible for the content, accuracy and originality of the information contained therein.
Source: FLSmidth via Globenewswire