PRESS RELEASE, COPENHAGEN, DENMARK
FLSmidth to deliver a complete cement plant to Maple Leaf Cement Factory Limited in Pakistan
FLSmidth has obtained an order from Maple Leaf Cement Factory Limited for engineering, procurement and supply of equipment for a complete cement production line with a capacity of 7,300 tonnes per day. The plant will be located in Iskanderabad in the Mianwali District, Pakistan.
The order includes a complete range of equipment from crushing to packing and cement loading. FLSmidth's supply also includes equipment from product companies of FLSmidth, such as planetary gear units from FLSmidth MAAG Gear, electrostatic precipitators and fabric filters from FLSmidth Airtech, a packing plant from FLSmidth Ventomatic, a control system and plant automation from FLSmidth Automation, and weighing and metering systems from FLSmidth Pfister.
"This is the latest project to underline FLSmidth's strength as the leading supplier of the most productive and energy-efficient equipment and technology - and our position as the preferred supplier of complete production lines to the Pakistani cement industry," says Group Executive Vice President, Cement Division, Per Mejnert Kristensen.
- Order size: more than EUR 75 million
- Scope: a complete state-of-the-art cement production line with the latest environmental pollution control systems and technology for the highest levels of energy efficiency and maintainability
- Equipment: ATOX® 52.5 vertical mill for raw grinding, ATOX® 27.5 vertical mill for coal grinding, EV(TM) 200x300 Hammer Impact Crusher, stacker and reclaimer systems for storage, ROTAX-2® rotary kiln with low NOx ILC calciner, FLSmidth® Cross-Bar® cooler, JETFLEX® burner, and two OK(TM) 39-4 vertical mills for cement grinding
- Plant capacity: 7,300 tonnes per day
- Customer: Maple Leaf Cement Factory Limited
- Geography: Iskanderabad, Pakistan
- The order will be fully executed by the end of 2018
| MEDIA CONTACTS|
Kristoffer Bohr Grønbæk
Mobile: +45 3093 1427
Per Mejnert Kristensen
Group Executive Vice President, Cement Division
Phone: +45 3618 1800
FLSmidth is the market-leading supplier of productivity to the global mining and cement industries. Headquartered in Copenhagen, Denmark, and with offices in more than 50 countries, FLSmidth delivers engineering, equipment and service solutions to customers worldwide. Productivity, sustainability, and quality are focus areas for the 13,000 employees in FLSmidth. The company generated revenue of DKK 20 billion in 2015. Read more on www.flsmidth.com
FLSmidth receives cement plant order in Pakistan_UK_final
This announcement is distributed by Nasdaq Corporate Solutions on behalf of Nasdaq Corporate Solutions clients.
The issuer of this announcement warrants that they are solely responsible for the content, accuracy and originality of the information contained therein.
Source: FLSmidth via Globenewswire